CCA BPO CEO Forum - Latest session coming up...CCA PARTNERS
- How can the BPO and outsourcing sector drive aspirational standards in customer service and CX? Are leaders seeing an opportunity to build confidence with clients and in turn, the end consumer?
- In the face of technological advancements and industry disruptions, how will the BPO and outsourcing sector adapt to seize new growth opportunities?
- Post-pandemic and post-Brexit, how have new working models and approaches impacted client requirements and relationships? Has the reputation of BPO been impacted? Has this accelerated a transition to offering new services?
- What specific areas of specialisation or value-add can help position the BPO and outsourcing market to build growth?
- In what ways do leaders see their organisations aligning with ethical and sustainable practices? Will this help to drive success and contribute positively to client requirements?
T: + 44 141 564 9010
CCA is the professional body for leading brands in customer experience, challenging and connecting public and private sector organisations to become world class. With more than 20 years’ experience, we are firmly recognised as the trusted reference for research, analysis and expertise. Our work with operators, BPO & shared service providers and vendors ensures we retain our position as the definitive source within our market-place.
Most people within our network are actively considering the best model to deliver a better customer experience and to drive more profitability from customer interactions. Our agenda for 2019 will support this challenge providing our customers with the information and data they need to make informed decisions around the future of their business. For further information visit www.cca-global.com