Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) managed over 100 million agent competency interventions last year in contact centres around the world. On average – pre-intervention – agents knew just 52% of what their employer required them to know to optimally perform their role and service their customers.
Agent knowledge gaps in critical areas relating to policy, process, product specification and general enquiries were cited as leading drivers of repeat errors and poor customer experience.
Download this free e-guide to discover how contact centres around the world utilise world-leading AI from Elephants Don’t Forget to drive an effective error-reduction culture, resulting in improvements in key metrics including:
- 30% reduction in people-based errors
- 7% increase in Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- 13% improvement in First Contact Resolution (FCR)
- Discover why AI that enhances customer experience tops the list of solutions that the UK’s leading contact centre professionals are sourcing in 2022/23 according to findings from the recent Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit.
- *Source: Contact & customer service centres: 2022/23 buying trends revealed - Contact Centre Summit | Forum Events
If you are a CCA member, Click here to sign in if you already have login details