Being responsive and resilient to customer vulnerability is becoming increasingly critical.
Vulnerability has taken on a whole new meaning as many customers feel cast adrift and uncertain. Growing instances of domestic and economic abuse means customers need specialist support. Some of this is temporary vulnerability but lots of customers are simply unable to achieve a satisfactory outcome from many of the providers they depend on.
In this session, we’ll hear from the award-winning team at Scottish Widows who won the CCA Excellence Award for Best Vulnerability Strategy 2021. Described by the judging panel as, ‘clear passion coming through about helping vulnerable customers and adjusting processes to improve customer journeys’, this session will explore:
- The importance of enterprise-wide commitment to best managing vulnerability
- Building colleague confidence to ensure the right customer outcome
- Using smart technology to equip teams when and where they need it
- The value of regular sense-checking to remain agile in approach
- Why partnerships are critical to remain resilient and relevant