As a senior business leader, you are challenged with cost reduction, navigating and simplifying complicated customer journeys, and in many ways turning traditional business models on their heads. How best should you lead the charge on service, CX, and digital and people transformation?
This new research programme will help guide us to make the right decisions for future service and CX propositions. Discussions will include:
- The displacement of work
- The needs and capabilities of the future generation
- The changing perception of service
- Balancing opportunity and growth with risk and uncertainty
- The future of self-serve
- Collaborative leadership
Session 3: Leadership is the new black
- How can we best prepare for the needs and capabilities of future generations and how to lead them?
- New models have exposed flaws in established leadership traits and methods – what new thinking is needed to ensure success in the future?
- Collaborative leadership is a prerequisite for younger generations – how can long-standing boards and senior leaders embrace this or will traditional methods remain?
- How will leaders balance business opportunity and growth with risk and an uncertainty?
For more information and to get involved please get in touch.