New date announced - 27 April 2022
CCA is delighted to announce the first 'in-person' event since February 2020. The CCA Leaders' Summit will be hosted on 27 April 2022 in Glasgow showcasing the latest thinking, expertise and insight in customer service, a new addition in the series of CCA's long-standing Annual Convention programmes.
The newly designed, refreshed and simplified format will offer thought-provoking content in a safe and secure environment to reconnect and reimagine future service.
Join us for an afternoon of inspirational and thought-provoking content followed by a relaxed and professional networking and celebratory evening event.
We have all witnessed a revolution in delivering customer service and experience. Decision-making has accelerated as boards quickly grasped the urgency of retaining their ability to connect with and support customers.
As a collaborative network, we have journeyed this past 18 months together, manoeuvring our way through various challenges. There is now a growing restlessness as confidence begins to grow and new ways of working start to embed. Let's continue to move forward, safely and securely and most importantly together.
Event timings are outlined below however these are subject to final confirmation*:
CCA LEADERS’ SUMMIT CONVENTION AGENDA
1315-1345 Registration and networking
1345-1350 Welcome from event host, Kaye Adams
Kaye Adams is one of the country’s most experienced live TV and radio broadcasters having worked for all the main terrestrial channels across a diverse range of programming. She currently hosts The Kaye Adams radio programme for BBC Radio Scotland and is a regular panellist on ITV’s award-winning daytime show, Loose Women.
1350-1410 Welcome from CCA Chief Executive, Anne Marie Forsyth
Anne Marie is an influential sector leader with over 20 years’ experience working with hundreds of the UK’s blue-chip companies across a wide range of key industries – from retail banking to utilities telecoms, central and local government services.
She is a highly accomplished media commentator, in demand as an international speaker, and represented the UK in negotiations to create an EU-wide customer care standard. She created and chaired CCA’s UK Thought Leadership Forum, an influential group of experts which inputs to CCA’s research agenda.
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, Anne Marie has worked closely with over 40 leading brands across all sectors to overcome seemingly insurmountable challenges and continue to drive-up standards in customer experience.
1410-1435 Keynote – Gareth Turpin, Chief Commercial Officer, Mobile, Virgin Media O2
Gareth has been with O2 for over 20 years and most recently took up the role of Chief Commercial Officer, Mobile for the newly formed Virgin Media O2. Gareth has been part of the CCA network for more than 15 years and is an influential contributor to the wider CCA agenda.
1435-1500 Keynote – Simon Separghan, MD Customer Experience & Contact, NatWest Group
As Head of Customer Experience & Contact, Simon is responsible for end-to-end customer experience & contact delivery, strategy and execution for Retail Banking Customers across three distinct consumer brands in Everyday Banking, Payments, Lending, Mortgages, Credit Cards and Regulated Products through global cross functional teams. A long-standing member of the CCA network through his career.
1500-1520 Comfort break/coffee
1520-1600 Industry debate – build back better
The last 18 months have produced more digital transformation than the last decade, and businesses have made the leap to technology-enabled CX delivery to adapt to changing consumer demands, new operating models as well as shifting leadership requirements. Understanding where efforts need to be focused in the coming 2-3 years will be critical for businesses to succeed.
The expert panel contributors will explore and discuss:
- Why improved self-service and automation is no longer a choice but critical necessity
- Better technology deployment to achieve successful outcomes for the business and customer
- How can businesses ensure they meet individual customer needs and improved personalisation without being intrusive or ‘creepy’?
- New models have exposed flaws in established leadership traits and methods – what new thinking is needed to ensure success in the future?
- Now we’ve broken the physical contact centre model, what next?
- The top considerations for businesses as they plan for delivering their future service offering
1600-1620 Keynote – Chris White
Effective communication and negotating in challenging situations
Chris is a leading international UK Government hostage and crisis negotiator and trainer, security vetted to the highest government level with extensive international experience in non-traditional, hostile and sensitive areas.
A graduate of the FBI National Academy, Quantico a member of the ISMA (International Security Managers Association) Senior Executive Leadership Programme and a Mental Health First Aid professional, Chris has a global network of fellow associates, mental health and wellbeing professionals, enabling him to keep pace with changing methodology and continuously developing his professional knowledge.
1630-1700 Jeremie Brecheisen, MD, CHRO Round-Table, Gallup
Gallup are world-leading experts in leadership and engagement strategies. In this session Jeremie will explore with us:
- How trust is the differentiator between high performing and low performing teams working remotely and in hybrid situations.
- The signs and symptoms of teams that are overly focused on presenteeism metrics vs. productivity metrics and the challenge of finding good productivity KPIs and the ease of finding presenteeism KPIs.
- How to make the connection between realistic goal setting practices and people’s ability to balance home and work in an increasingly blended world.
- Discuss the top ways for building a strong and stable team in a fast-paced environment that’s achieved through flexibility and high development.
1700-1710 Round up and close of conference proceedings
Register above now to secure your place
For more information contact the team
* CCA reserves the right to amend the date and format of any session subject to Government advice and guidance.
COVID POLICIES FOR THE EVENT: We want everyone to feel completely safe and comfortable attending the CCA Leaders’ Summit. Full details can be found HERE under Events Terms & Conditions.