As a senior business leader, you are challenged with cost reduction, navigating and simplifying complicated customer journeys, and in many ways turning traditional business models on their heads. How best should you lead the charge on service, CX, and digital and people transformation?
This new research programme will help guide us to make the right decisions for future service and CX propositions. Discussions will include:
- The displacement of work
- The needs and capabilities of the future generation
- The changing perception of service
- Balancing opportunity and growth with risk and uncertainty
- The future of self-serve
- Collaborative leadership
Session 4: #Reset - Customer service in 2025
- Now we’ve broken the physical contact centre model, what next?
- Has the fallout of Covid irreparably changed our perception of what customer service is?
- Will the accelerated pace of digital continue?
- Do we have an ability and opportunity to ‘leapfrog’ the current (even outdated?) model to fast-track to a more suitable future?
- What will the role of outsourcing be in this new dispersed CX world?
To find out how to get involved please get in touch.