COVID-19 has accelerated digital adoption, changed the way we work, and pushed the global economy into recession. With much talk of the 'new normal', how do we decide what to believe and what to discard, when it comes to designing our organisations for the future?
Mark Palmer, CEO of Gobeyond Partners and Craig Gibson, Chief Growth Officer of Webhelp UK will share their views on the key themes for the future – focusing on how operating models and customer management need to evolve to meet customer expectations and deliver competitive advantage in the new world.
Areas to be discussed include:
1. Prioritisation of investments
2. Balancing trust and control
3. The future of physical premises
4. Re-embracing digital transformation
5. Transparency in business practices
6. The role of your people