Today's world of work is changing; Is the development of your Team Managers keeping pace?
As one of the most challenging roles in any customer facing operation, it’s a position that needs resourced by the best talent, with the skills and capabilities to manage effectively, build confidence, adapt to changing demands, whilst at the same time keeping a close eye on quality and performance.
The Team Manager provides the critical link between customers and business leaders, tasked with delivering a CX strategy.
In today’s new world of work:
- Do your Team Managers have the skills to lead and motivate a high performing team?
- Do you invest in their development?
- Do they understand the significance of their role?
- How well do their teams respond to their leadership?
Topics covered include:
- The new hybrid team manager
- How to optimise hybrid employee engagement
- Improving team performance
- Revolutionising team huddles
'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.'
The CCA Inspire programme is hosted online with 2 intakes per year (March and September). The cost is £995 plus VAT per person.
September intake session dates are:
- 20 September
- 19 October
- 9 November
- 30 November
Book a call with the Team for a chat about your needs and the benefits of this programme!
For more information and booking click here to get touch!