Research tells us the inability to quickly navigate and source the correct information to respond to customer enquiries is a challenge*. This is frustrating for the advisor and ultimately impacts the experience and outcome for the customer.
CCA has previously reported* that both the number of systems required to be used and ‘not being able to help customers’ are some of the most frustrating things about being a customer service advisor.
In this session hosted by CCA CEO, Anne Marie Forsyth who'll be joined by leading knowledge management expert Stephen Kennedy from partners eGain, we’ll explore:
- What ‘quick win’ opportunities are available to improve advisor knowledge management?
- Understanding the true cost of inadequate systems on costs, satisfaction, and quality
- How to maintain compliance and regulatory adherence
- Improving efficiencies, performance and consistency in response
- What new approaches and leading practice examples can we learn from to short-circuit and implement effective change to deliver better self-service?
- How can you build multi-skilled teams to best respond to customers regardless of channel or product?
*Source: Benchmark Portal; CCA Leaders are you listening? report 2018.