CCA Women in Leadership Awards 2023
The CCA Women in Leadership Awards recognise the leadership and commitment of women who are driving positive change and impact in customer-facing organisations.
The programme acknowledges leadership at all levels and is designed to specifically recognise women at all stages in their career and development, whether that’s those that are emerging, inspiring or accomplished leaders.
We are delighted to announce the following Leaders will be recognised as part of the Award celebrations at the CCA Gala Dinner in Glasgow on 27 April 2023.
- Lauren Alexander, Team Manager, Legal & General
- Susan Britton, Service Delivery Manager, NHS BSA
- Gill Burgess, Delivery Director, Capita Experience
- Lauren Cameron, Head of Mules Prevention, Investigation & Proactive Prevention, Barclays
- Carolyn Connor, Head of People Strategy, Barclays
- Sally Cowan, Team Leader, Financial Conduct Authority
- Claire Dutton, Head of End User Sales, UKI, HP/Poly
- Nicola Harvey, Director of Digital & Customer Services, City of Edinburgh Council
- Jayne Lawrenson, Head of Customer Services, Liberata
- Daria Leschenko, CEO & Managing Partner, SupportYourApp
- Dion Lloyd, Customer Contact Officer, Uisce Éireann
- Joanne Luckins, Payroll Services Manager, Legal & General Assurance
- Laurie McGurk, Deputy Director, Trader Support Services, HMRC
- Maureen McIntosh, Director of Customer Services, SGN
- Catherine Meldon, Operations Lead, NatWest
- Jaimie-Lee Slabbert, Head of Scams Prevention, Barclays
- Riffat Tufail, Head of Customer Vulnerability, Standard Life, part of Phoenix Group
- Veronica Wardell, Senior Director, Sales & Marketing Operations EMEA, Alorica
- Sam White, Head of Specialist Care, Barclays
- Andrea Whitehead, Delivery Director, Capita Experience
- Amy Williams, Renault Insight Manager, RAC
CCA CEO Anne Marie Forsyth commented, “There are so many talented women leaders in the CCA network and beyond and it’s important we take the opportunity to celebrate success in all it’s forms and at all levels within the business.
“CCA has been running a Women in Leadership programme for many years and it always provides an opportunity for reflection, support and inspiration to others to strive for excellence in their personal and professional lives. We look forward to hearing of the many inspirational stories from so many incredible women.”
The CCA Women in Leadership Awards 2023 will be presented in Glasgow on 27 April. For more information and to book click here.