There are only two little words to say as we closed CCA Convention 2016 in the wee small hours of last Thursday night; Thank you!
- To our delegates over two days and two nights; all 600 in total whose enthusiasm and participation was a testament to a commitment to embrace the theme 'Customer Service a new era'.
- To all our amazing speakers who took the topic to a new high link to programme; to our chairs Liz Barclay, Kaye Adams and Mike Havard who kept the momentum high and added so much wisdom to the debate.
- To Glasgow City Council for hosting a splendid Civic reception in arguably one of the grandest chambers in Europe; a fitting venue for the presentation of CCA Global Standard© awards to industry's 'Top 20'
- To our partners who sponsored research and sessions and ensured that our delegates were kept abreast of the very latest in new technologies.
- To ITN productions for filming the proceedings and capturing the mood so well.
- To all our award winners who have demonstrated that the bar is truly rising, and to all the judges who worked tirelessly and were dedicated to ensuring fairness.
- To Rory Bremner for hosting the gala dinner and awards ceremony and providing non stop 'Trump' entertainment throughout - our audience has never been so well behaved!
- To our dinner guests who raised £4,500 which CCA match-funded to a grand total of £9,000 for the amazing Musicall charity for children with special needs.
- To the Hilton hotel in Glasgow - a truly 5-star treatment for all our guests over the entire Convention.
- To Kevin Simm, winner of 'The Voice UK' and outstanding performer who entertained our guests amid unending selfie requests!
- To Jamie McArthur who crooned and hugely entertained our guests as 'Oly Murs'.
- To our lighting and design team who put in a spectacular show; day and night.
- To After Digital, our digital partners for the event who had the event trending No.1 on Twitter on both days!
- To the winners of our Healthcheck prize draw who will have a CCA expert visit to review their service end-to-end.
- To our 'Dragon's Den' who 'invested' some $125m dollars in 4 x start-ups and nominating Pindrop as the best investment.
And last but not least, thanks to the whole CCA team who worked day and night for weeks in the lead up to ensure that every detail was in place.
Don't forget - if you attended we'd love to hear your feedback. Click here to complete the survey.
And don't worry if you missed it! Next year's dates for your diary are 8 June, London and 22 & 23 Nov Glasgow. See you there!
Thanks to all!
CCA Convention Partners:
Salesforce - Platinum Partner - www.salesforce.com.
Vodafone - Gold Partner - www.enterprise.vodafone.com
Annual Platinum Partners:
Invest Northern Ireland - www.investni.com
Oracle - www.oracle.com
Arise - www.arise.com
Ember - www.emberservices.com
KCOM - www.kcom.com
Kura - www.wearekura.com
After Digital - www.afterdigital.co.uk