Leading remote teams is challenging, but not any more so that managing a team face to face. It’s different and needs new skills, and when combined with traditional techniques, makes for a more skilled and rounded leader fit for today’s new working models.
A remote leader needs to understand the impact of distance, how to be authentic, how to create a positive culture and community and to be able to drive and improve team performance.
The CCA Inspire programme will help your team leaders and new managers develop the skills and understanding they need to be effective and successful as we move into 2021 and beyond.
If you think your team leaders and new managers need support to develop these new critical skills then please get in touch.
The CCA Inspire programme will include:
- The Hybrid Leader: Complexities and opportunities
- Revolutionary habits of authentic, successful CX leaders
- You and your remarkable leadership super-power
- Bringing together WFH and WFO working practices
- Growing your hybrid contact centre culture and community
- Improving team performance
- 3 best practices for happier and improving teams
- High performance huddles