State of the Global Workplace: 2022 ReportCCA PARTNERS
This annual report represents the collective voice of the global employee. In this edition, the pandemic and its aftershock continued to disrupt the workplace. Check out the most recent employee data and workplace trends in the State of the Global Workplace: 2022 Report.
Explore Key Findings
The pulse of the global workplace is low, but it's still beating. Our findings depict a difficult 2021, but leave much room for leaders to ask, "How am I creating a thriving workplace for my employees today?"
- 1 Global engagement and wellbeing trends are stable, but low.
- 2 Employee stress is at a new all-time high.
- 3 South Asian and European workers' hope declined.
- 4 Here's the one place the job market recovered.
- 5 Despite challenges, this is the best region to be a worker.
- 6 The global economy loses trillions to low engagement.