CCA is the leading authority on customer contact strategies and operations.
With more than 15 years experience, we are firmly recognised as the trusted reference for research, analysis and expertise. Our work with operators, BPO & shared service providers and vendors, ensures we retain our position as the definitive source within our market-place.
Most people within our network are actively considering the best model to deliver a better customer experience and to drive more profitability from customer interactions. Our agenda for 2012 will support this challenge providing our customers with the information and data they need to make informed decisions around the future of their business.
10 reasons why you should be part of it
- You will be part of an influential network of individuals and organisations, each committed to improving the interaction between the customer and the organisation.
- You will have first-hand access to the latest research, information and analysis on the critical issues affecting delivery of service in today's contact centres.
- Be recognised as an organisation that takes its relationship and its communication with its customers seriously. CCA Global Standard© is available to all members via self-awareness or independent audit.
- Be part of CCA Annual Convention and join 450+ senior professionals across a range of business areas to discuss, debate and challenge the current thinking on customer contact strategies.
- Take part in membership surveys and research questionnaires and gain first access to results before they are circulated to the wider customer contact community and industry at large.
- Take part in our Study Tour programme and gain invaluable insight into how others operate.
- Use the power of the CCA network to connect with others who are experiencing the same issue or challenge as yourself. CCA Research Manager is on hand to facilitate on your behalf.
- Allowing members of your team to use CCA resources is a great way to motivate and educate and can be used as part of personal development programmes.
- Do you know how you compare with your peers? Members are invited to take part in regular benchmarking programmes allowing you to compare and contrast your performance against that of your peers.
- Access to the CCA network gives you unrivalled opportunity for networking and learning from your peer-group.
Contact the Team if you would like to sign up.