Want to know more?
Having trouble finding the answer to your query?
Post your question the CCA team, and our researchers will source some relevant information to help you with your query.
Be part of it
Why should you be part of Customer Experience Network?
- Through case studies, learn from your peer group and identify areas where you can make improvements to your own c-sat programmes
- Take part in an annual benchmarking programme allowing you to track your own customer satisfaction scores and compare performance against the wider group
- Understand what is out there and be aware of the pros and cons of new measures - guest speakers from leading experts will provide you with the latest thinking and analysis
- Review your strategy - use the forum to contrast, affirm and challenge what you currently do
- Work with leading brands to understand what and why we measure and the impact it can have on your operation
- Take part in qualitative discussions led by experts in the field of customer experience
- Use the power of the network to connect with others who are experiencing the same issue or challenge as you
- Be part of an Annual Summit to promote the achievements and outputs from Customer Experience Network and raise awareness of the challenges in managing customer satisfaction to colleagues by inviting them to attend