As a senior business leader, you are challenged with cost reduction, navigating and simplifying complicated customer journeys, and in many ways turning traditional business models on their heads. How best should you lead the charge on service, CX, and digital and people transformation?
This new research programme will help guide us to make the right decisions for future service and CX propositions. Discussions will include:
- The displacement of work
- The needs and capabilities of the future generation
- The changing perception of service
- Balancing opportunity and growth with risk and uncertainty
- The future of self-serve
- Collaborative leadership
NB. THIS SESSION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THE CCA PLATINUM NETWORK AND PROGRAMME PARTNERS.
To find out how to get involved please get in touch.
Session 2: ICYMI Our work of work is changing
- If we accept that hybrid working has speeded up, what will the ‘people’ element of future working look like?
- How can you measure where the value is of bringing people together and where productivity is optimum by working remotely?
- How do we keep the ‘humanity’ in hybrid?
- Is a likely future much more about upskilling customer service than ever before?
- Will the displacement of work be detrimental or will it create new opportunities for our workforce?
- If our population is willing to self-serve, what will this mean for your future service offering and the type of customer facing people you employ?
- Will we require more specialist roles and recruit for specific skill sets versus volume recruitment?
- Does homeworking create new opportunities for recruitment?
- To what extent will companies invest in their future employee population?