CCA Summer Convention returns for 2019
Reimagining customer experience may mean different things to different brands, however there are many common threads;
- the rising imperative of dealing with vulnerable customers;
- successfully managing a multigenerational workforce;
- choosing channels which work;
- whether to outsource and/or offshore;
- and deciding your brand’s recipe for automation and human effort.
Continuing the theme from CCA Annual Convention 2018, this event will give you insight, knowledge and case studies from award-winning examples of service excellence. Join more than 150 like-minded colleagues to discuss, share and explore new ideas on how to reimagine CX and what it means for your own role and your organisation.
You will learn about:
- Creating a blue-print for success for managing service and experience in a digital world
- Vulnerability and wellbeing – one size doesn’t fit all
- Successful channel shift – a game-changer?
- Inspiring leadership – reimagining your people strategy
- The ‘must have’ technologies to support your future development