CCA Global Standard - Is it time to take a look?
The CCA Global Standard© is a progressive industry accreditation which challenges organisations to raise the bar and bring everyone in the enterprise closer to customers.
It provides a valuable tool-kit for those seeking to transition to new models and provides solid guidance on customer experience measurement, dealing with vulnerability, homeworking and other models, employee engagement and wellbeing.
Since 2000, over 800 organisations have adopted the accreditation and used it to support the business through periods of growth, transformation and change.
Have you ever asked:-
- What are the benefits of being accredited?
- Will it work for my organisation?
- Is it something I can sell into senior management and get buy-in from the team?
- Is it expensive?
- How long does it take? Do I have the resource to dedicate to the process?
- Who is accredited and why do they do it?
- What happens if we don't meet the requirements?
To understand what is involved, how the accreditation and assessment process works, costs, timeframes, challenges and the opportunities accreditation offers we invited Martin Gilhooly from the CCA Assessment Team for a chat. Joining Martin is Nia Wales, Head of Building Excellence at Legal & General Retirements who shared her experiences and reasons on why CCA Accreditation is right for their business.
For more information contact the CCA Team.